Tailored solutions that meet your capital raising requirements
RAISING CAPITAL, MINUS THE STRESS
Raising capital can be a daunting task that comes with a lot of questions. How much money to raise? At what valuation? How to get that valuation? Which investors to talk to? How to approach them?
Also, financing rounds are very time consuming. It requires extensive preparation and typically a tremendous amount of resources to execute a venture investment transaction. We often see that ventures need an extra pair of hands to successfully navigate this process. That’s why we partner with fast-growing companies to take on the burden of fundraising by providing a high-quality and proven service.
Having experts on your side will make the fundraising process easier and less stressful for all involved and leave you to do what you do best: Build and grow your venture!
Maximize your outcomes
You often only get one shot at closing a venture investment deal. By benefiting from our experience gained over numerous transactions, our unrelenting dedication, and our time, you significantly increase your effectiveness and thus the probability of closing the transaction.
In close cooperation with your management team, we diligently prepare the capital raising campaign, shape the equity story, and determine how you are most likely to raise funding at competitive terms.
What to expect from us
- Deep sector expertise: Our approach to strategic transactions and fundraising reflects our intimate knowledge of the industry and all of the options companies have in responding to inflection points.
- Early- and mid-stage focus: We are experts in structuring and closing challenging situations, including securing deals on early-stage, unapproved products.
- Affordable rates: Our rates are start-up and scale-up friendly, and the vast majority are risk based, illustrating our willingness to have skin in the game.
- High dedication: We play a vital role in increasing the viability of the equity story and marketing materials. Rather than acting as a broker, we serve as a trusted advisor during the full transaction process and typically stay involved post-closing.
- Relationship-oriented approach: Relationships are built over long periods of time and may be difficult to access for a young company. We help our clients surmount this hurdle through our connections with potential investor and strategic companies.
- We are not just another investment broker, but consider ourselves part of the executive team until we reach our goals and close the deals together with our clients. We act as if it is our own venture.
- We put a lot of effort into preparation. From experience, we know that building a defendable and well-executed plan benefits the investment process. Having worked extensively with investors on assessing new investment opportunities, we know exactly how to structure the story and your pitch to attract the right attention.
- From our network of 200+ early-stage investors, we identify those that could be a potential match. Through direct introductions, we help our clients make the initial connection and support them in the subsequent negotiations.
We work with the world’s best systems:
Do you have questions or like more information?
Reach out for a call with our experts
+31 85 065 4502
Looking for funding?
Talk to us about your planned fundraiser. We are always happy to review your current materials and provide a free quick scan on how ready you are and what needs to be improved. If you are in need of advice or just seek a fair outside perspective- please leave your information and we will be in touch to schedule a call.
We have worked extensively on both sides of the investment table, gaining unparalleled expertise in executing fundraising transactions:
- Over EUR 200M successfully closed for our clients over the past 12 months
- Originated multiple successful exits and licensing deals
- Highly valued relationships within the venture ecosystem
Did you know that we often remain involved as a preferred financial partner post-closing? Financing rounds present ideal opportunities to professionalize and automate financial processes. We therefore offer support in the areas of finance and operations.